Thursday, August 17, 2006

JonBenet Ramsey Case: Killer Died in June (OT)

"Aug. 17, 2006 — In some ways, the long-awaited possible big break in the 10-year-old case of the murder of JonBenet Ramsey seemed a little too easy..."

You think?

I know this has little to do with publishing, but I have to put it out there. I'd bet money this guy did not kill that little girl. He's confessing like the only reason he never said anything before is because no one asked, or something. Give me a break....in the case. A real one this time.

In my humble opinion, JonBenet's killer met her fate in June. Read on. The mother was a "pageant mom", and we all know how that goes....little JonBenet doesn't look too happy in some of that pageant footage they show of her; having to be all glammed up, prancing around on those stages - she looks like she's forcing it. And there were too many oddities in the case. Ransom note written for three pages on pad and paper IN THE HOUSE. Cops don't find body, FATHER just HAPPENS to be the one to stumble upon it in THEIR BASEMENT....uh-huh.

I still think her mother probably lost her temper and the husband helped cover it up. That's what the info pointed to nearly ten years ago, and that's what it still points to now. Patsy Ramsey's phony TV appearances rang about as true as Susan Smith's.


"ATLANTA-- Patsy Ramsey, whose 6-year-old daughter JonBenet's 1996 slaying has never been solved, died Saturday of cancer, her lawyer said. She was 49.

Ramsey had been battling ovarian cancer since 1993 and had suffered a recurrence three years ago, attorney L. Lin Wood said. Her husband, John, was with her at the time of her death.

JonBenet was found beaten and strangled in her parents' Boulder, Colo. basement on Dec. 26, 1996. A grand jury investigation ended with no indictments, and no arrests have been made. The Ramseys said an intruder killed their daughter but a cloud of suspicion hung over the couple. The district attorney and a federal judge in Colorado have said it is likelier that an intruder was responsible.

JonBenet's death became fodder for tabloids and the subject of books.

"I think people realize now that this family was very much victims of that murder and have suffered greatly because of it in terms of the false accusations made against them," Wood told CNN Saturday.

Patsy Ramsey said she found a ransom note on the back staircase of the family's home demanding $118,000 for the safe return of JonBenet. John Ramsey said he found his daughter's body in a basement room, wrapped in a white blanket eight hours later.

A white rope was wrapped around her neck and a wrist and tied to a stick. A red-ink heart was drawn on her left palm, and Ramsey told police he removed duct tape from the child's mouth before carrying her body upstairs.

An autopsy concluded JonBenet suffered a skull fracture, and was strangled and beaten.

The Ramseys left Colorado and had residences in Atlanta and in Michigan, where John Ramsey unsuccessfully ran for a state House seat in 2004."

RIP JonBenet. Only you know who murdered you and why. I think it was your mother.

4 Comments:

Blogger Minuate said...

Hi, It's been a long time I heard of this beautiful child been killed, and the suspicions goes in all directions. I had my own problems to solve and didn't pay attention any more, I don't see the TV etc or news and got little time for it... I had forgotten and believed their is enough people on the case to solve it... I can't explain how, I just know what you said here is wrong, the murderer of that little girl didn't die and she need to be at rest, I don't know why she came to me in my dream, I was surprise to see her clearly and after all this time, why would I think of her I don't know her... I dismist the dream been a fluc but it doesn't let me forget, and now and then I'm asking why would she come to my dream looking for help, I 'm not sure how could I help. I 'm certain she didn't get justice done, please you must be over looking at something... I don't follow the case because I don't want to be influence by any one else finding or opinions, I briefly glance and forget because it is irelevant... I'm in UK and I don't really have time or the founds to go into this investigation process... I wish I can just forget and live it up to you, but I can't because I know if I had the informations of the discovery of day one ultered with no one else opignion influencing my thinking, I should be able to tell where to look with 99.99 % accuracy,you believe me or not I don't really care, I don't want to be known at all. I'm a no body in this domain and must remain to never have any one pressuring me and influencing me to their finding I trust my intuition, I'm 58 and I may not always follow it for certain reason of the heart by my first intuition as always been right at 100%, this is why I need no one to guide me or influence me, the simplest it possible I can'r not explain and won't If you are stuck let me know! Just an offer to help no media around me!!! Not for this please! The mother died if she was the one the child would be at rest she is not... Thanks' Toni

8/29/2011 8:50 AM  
Blogger Dani Kekoa said...

*BREAKING NEWS* DNA doesn't LIE - Religious Psychopath Child Killers Do! JonBenet Ramsey was Murdered by this MONSTER:
*R*O*B*E*R*T* *A*D*O*L*P*H* *E*N*Y*A*R*T* = *6*6*6* = *DAXIS* = *SON of SATAN*

*ShadowGov leader Bob Enyart is a Sadistic Serial Child-Killer in a "Small Foreign Faction" waiting for All Secrets to Be Revealed! The JonBenet Ransom Note was signed by the ShadowGov ~ "Victory! S.B.T.C"

*S.B.T.C* = *Strangle Bind Torture Children* & *S.B.T.C = *Shadowgov Breaks The Case* - Google "Bob Enyart JonBenet Ransom Note"

Enyart's ShadowGov = The "Small Foreign Faction" includes the following "group of individuals" from Denver who've been bound together for over twenty years: Master-mind Convicted Child-Abuser, Pastor Bob Enyart who wants to take over the country, Sheriff's Deputy & snuff-style horror novelist, Gordon Carroll, sodomite slaveboy Ex-US Marine & BEL Co-Host, Doug McBurney, who has a business called Bound Inc. Other criminal offenders such as Ken Scott & countless political assassins.

Bob Enyart is a closet fag who, among other things, is being sued by NPR because he's a thief in addition to being a twice divorced, twice convicted child abuser who's afraid of the police.....and his own DNA because Bob Enyart left it all over JonBenet Ramsey when he murdered her on Christmas 1996. Here's your social security number Bob 152-60-4382. You won't be needing it in prison, you'll get a new #. You're welcome, pastor.

There are at least 3 areas of matching DNA belonging to a white male, who we now know is ROBERT ADOLPH ENYART. The first 2 areas of DNA were identified immediately under her fingernails and in her underwear. The third area of DNA was identified in 2008 through a revolutionary DNA collection process called "Touch DNA." By this new evidence, the Boulder DA cleared the Ramseys. The DA said there is no innocent explanation for having matching DNA in 3 areas on JonBenet's person.

----------------

JONBENET Suspect=religious sociopath PASTOR ROBERT "BOB" ADOLPH ENYART a TWICE CONVICTED SERIAL CHILD ABUSER in the DENVER AREA who is AFRAID OF THE DNA! DOB 1-10-59 FBI#678532LA7 License#CO368941 Call DET TRUJILLO at the BOULDER PD 303-441-3338 & email BouldersMostWanted@bouldercolo­­­­rado.gov, tell everything about ENYART!! We did. Google "Bob Enyart JonBenet Ransom Note" "BOB ADOLPH ENYART ARREST RECORD"

--------------

CONTACT Pastor Bob Enyart - TELL HIM TO KILL HIMSELF! Denver Bible Church tollfree - 1-800-836-9278 OTHERS: 303 463-7789, 303-883-2435, 303-881-0376, 303-667-4918, Call his Google# 720-515-5468 EnyartBob@aol.com BobEnyart@gmail.com Bob@KGOV.com Service@kgov.com curtislikesboysiii@gmail.com

Addresses: 6126 BRAUN COURT, ARVADA CO, 80004 | 8602 YUKON ST ARVADA CO 80005 | 213 TONN VALLEY DR BOX 3639 EVERGREEN, CO 80437

ENYART murdered JonBenet - He needs to DIE!

12/27/2012 7:46 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Why haven't Boulder done a DNA testing on Bob?

3/24/2017 7:10 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Why hasn't Boulder police requested a DNA testing on Bob? Bob is shown in video at the Ramsey's home in 96 when they had the open house he is standing right in front.

3/24/2017 7:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home